Ads 468x60px

Like and share on Facebook and Google+

Saturday 27 October 2012

Sadda Adda

Last night I dint had any other movies left in my collection of videos, then I found this film named Sadda Adda. I thought this will be an usual below average C grade movie and without much expectations started watching it.

But it turned out to be a complete entertainer..
After Pyar Ka Panchnama if I liked any movie in this genre is Sadda Adda, not as good as Pyar ka Panchnama but I am sure if u have ever lived in hostels or in a rented flat with your friends, a bachelor's home then you will surely find yourself somewhere in these six characters.
A really messed up dirty flat, but still they cook, share their happiness and more.

Story revolves around six job seekers in Delhi living together, their ups and downs in their life.
A good message that never lose to something or someone or for someone!!!.
Narration is in a comical way with full of situational comedies, each dialogues will remain with you until the film ends "Desh me aaj bhi corruption hai isliye tu bach gaya beta"(you have been saved only because corruption exists here in this country), my favorite one.

Watch it if you really want something entertaining and something related to your past or present life...

IMDB link: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1941638/

No comments:

Post a Comment